Saturday, May 5, 2018

Happy NSD & Free Printables

To all my fellow crafters I would like to wish you a happy (i)nsd! I have got a few videos and blog posts going up today so make sure you check back! To get the day started I've made this video (please excuse the crazy big eye going on - it gets worse when I'm tired or sick)





To also get the day started I've created some printables for you to download and use (see links below), I made them black and white and greys so you can use them with pretty much anything! They are PDF files so you will need adobe acrobat viewer to open and view them. If you use them you can use the hashtag #ded so I can find your awesome creations and don't forget to link back to this original post to let others know too.

I'm off for now, check back as I have some more freebies coming and also a few more videos and today we are celebrating all day in the Kitaholic Kits Community Group with the DT takeover NSD Event come join us it's open to everyone and we have challenges and games happening all day!

DOWNLOADS

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10