Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Two 12x12 Scrapbook Layout Process Videos

Yep I'm sharing two layouts today, the first can be found on Kitaholic Kits You Tube Channel (and will be up on my channel soon too) and the second can be found on my channel. Both were created using April kits from Kitaholic Kits. You'll find the videos on this page along with some pics, and don't forget you can hover your mouse over any pic and it will bring up the Pinterest button to pin the image. Pinning and sharing my work on Pinterest, Facebook and other social platforms helps me, my blog and my You Tube channel out. Onto the layouts!

Adventure at Fingal Layout














12x12 Scrapbook Layout - Oh The Attitude












You can find Kitaholic Kits website here and their Facebook page here.

That's it from me today, stay crafty
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10