Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Happy (inter) National Scrapbooking Day

Ok, so it's a bit late and we are well into the week but happy NSD anyway :) I am estactic that I made not one but two pages. I made them for 2 of the three challenges The Scrappery held over on Facebook. I'm also doubly estatic that Wilna Furstenberg liked and commented on my first layout on IG (which was totally inspired by her) and Maggie Holmes liked my layout I made from just Crate Paper Product on IG too.

There are so many challenges provided to us scrappers, Project Lifers etc from a multitude of sources and companies, but I stuck with The Scrappery and I always try and get some of the Studio Calico ones done too.

So here are a few pics of what I made and if your on IG feel free to follow me over there.

Black and White Challenge


Crate Paper product Challenge

I made this tag from the Crate Paper Puffy Stickers packaging 

Wilna Furstenberg love

Maggie Holmes love

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are having a crafty day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10