Monday, September 29, 2014

Project Life App

It took me a little bit to finally purchase The Project Life App. I honestly thought I didn't need it. Boy I was wrong. 
I absolutely love this app! I've been having fun playing with it and mixing it up with other apps, mainly RD Magic and Rhonna Designs. 
I know for sure now that my whole 2015 PL will be created in this app, which will give me a chance to catch up (traditionally and using the app also) on my this years album (which won't be finished when the year comes to a close) and also finish my 2012 and 2013 albums.
So here is the page I created over the weekend, it took me 5 mins to put together the page and approx. 10-15 mins to do the pretty stuff in other apps.

As I mentioned I used RD Magic and the Rhonna Designs app to jazz my page up a bit and I just love how it came out. I also love that I'm able to use my Collect photos in the Project Life app.

So as its school holidays I won't be doing much traditional crafting as I would like but I will be playing some more within this app and will create a few videos on how I'm using it and how I plan to print my spreads out and do a cross of digital and hybrid in my album next year.

Until next time, I hope you are having a crafty day
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10