Monday, October 21, 2013

Halloween Step Card Using the Silhouette Cameo

It's taken me a while to really get back into crafting after having my fourth baby and my craft room has moved twice into two different rooms in the house.
So I'm excited to share this Halloween Step Card I designed in Silhouette Studio and cut with the Cameo.


Here is the video of how I put it together:


Now onto all the info:

The shapes I used:
A2 Lori Whitlock Scalloped Centre Step Card - Design ID: #42687 (Lori Whitlock)
Raven Vintage Jack-O-Lantern - Design ID: #48192 (Glitz Design)
Raven Banner - Design Id: #48184 (Glitz Design)
Glitz Paper Raven Triangles (patterned paper) - Design ID: #48195 (Glitz Design)

Products I Used:
Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Black Soot
Ranger Glossy Accents
Foam adhesive
Bazzill Cardstock

If you are new to using Silhouette Studio and your Silhouette Machine you may find these links helpful:


Kerri Bradford Studio  (Awesome classes on learning about all about the Silhouette)

Doodling Debbie-You Tube (Shares tips and tricks about Silhouette Studio)

Silhouette Plus Forum (share your projects or ask other members for help)

Here are the links to the videos I mentioned in my video:


Lori Whitlock's Video Tutorial on Step Cards

Margaret Wilburn Video Tutorial Cropping a Background Away

Ok, thats it from me today!! Don't forget you can request a shape from the Silhouette Online Store, I'll try my best to make a project from it!

Hope you are all having a very crafty day!
Deb



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10